February 26, 2013

Review: Seed Starting - The First Step To Gardening

One of my favorite places to be is in my garden. I love the idea of growing the food that feeds my family. I do not have a big yard, less than half an acre, but I always try to have a garden. While I have been gardening for a few years, I am really a novice. There are some things that I just didn't understand. When I was giving the opportunity to review Seed Starting - The First Step to Gardening by Gary Emmett, I jumped at the chance. I was hoping to get some practical advice in a straight forward manner. I found that and more in this Kindle Book. I learned what makes quality planting material. I finally figured out why I cannot grow squash from seeds...transplant shock! Who knew? Mr. Emmett suggested starting your own gardening journal. In your journal you should sketch your garden, plan your plantings, and record your sowing dates. I cannot wait to start my 2013 garden journal!

I recommend that you get this book before you start your seeds this year. You cannot beat the price $2.99! Get your copy here.




0 comments: