November 25, 2013

A Month of Gratitude Slacker...

I have been slacking during my month of gratitude...I'm sorry. I just haven't been able to remember to do it everyday. I do think about it all the time. So here we go...

  1. Long Shots & Hail Marys
  2. My Husband. He has given more in the past 7 weeks than I ever thought possible. He has given me strength when I needed it the most. He encouraged me NOT to give up. 
  3. My kids...they have shown me joy in the past 7 weeks. They have made me laugh when I wanted to cry. 
  4. My parents, they have taught me a lot this last month. You really are never too old to learn something from your parents. 
  5. My brothers. Even though they are grown men, they are my little boys. My heart is divided in 4...my hubby, my kids, my brothers and my sisters. They truly are my life. 
  6. My cousins. I don't know if they would ever read this, but that is ok. They made me laugh when I didn't think I could. 
  7. A new friendship that has developed...she was there in a heartbeat. I called and could barely speak. She knew that I needed someone. She is showing me ways to grow that I didn't realize. Thank you. 
  8. My homeschool family. The members of my homeschool co-op. They have shown me understanding and strength this past semester. I couldn't of made it without your love and support. 
  9. I am so thankful that I have job. A job that offers me the flexibility to still homeschool my children and fly home to be with my family when they need me. 
  10. My daughter, yes I mentioned her earlier. They each deserve their own. She is my girly girl. She makes sure that I don't take life too seriously. 
  11. My oldest, who makes that best soft pretzels in the world! I love him for much more than that, but right now I am craving one of those pretzels. LOL.
  12. My youngest son. He is my little man who is over 6 inches taller than me! 
  13. My sisters..who have become beautiful young women. 
  14. DVR...it keeps the peace in my house. 
  15. Music....I am thankful for musi. Music can trasport you anywhere. You could be 10 or you could be in the islands listening to the steel drums. Music soothes my soul. 
  16. The Ocean...my home away from home. My safe place. This is where I go when I am stressed. When I need to get my life in perspective, because let's be honest...the big stuff is really the small stuff and the small stuff...well that is what you will remember. 
  17. My in-laws. They are who I inspire to be like. They seem to know what I need before I do. 
  18. A Helping Hand...even when they don't know that I need it. Thank you coach!
  19. My house, while we are crammed in here...I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads, food in the fridge. 
  20. My dog..silly? I don't think so. She listens when I talk and she doesn't talk back. :)
  21. My snakes...yes I said snakes. They actually keep my blood pressure down. Why you ask? You can't get tensed or stressed out while holding them. It is not good for them. 
  22. My computer, without it this wouldn't be possible. I also would make the leap into homeschooling. 
  23. Pinterest! Who else is obsessed with that site! I am thankful that it helps me stay creative & organized!!
  24. Old Friends...I love reconnecting with some of them. 
  25. That you have read this far! Thanks :)

0 comments: