- Long Shots & Hail Marys
- My Husband. He has given more in the past 7 weeks than I ever thought possible. He has given me strength when I needed it the most. He encouraged me NOT to give up.
- My kids...they have shown me joy in the past 7 weeks. They have made me laugh when I wanted to cry.
- My parents, they have taught me a lot this last month. You really are never too old to learn something from your parents.
- My brothers. Even though they are grown men, they are my little boys. My heart is divided in 4...my hubby, my kids, my brothers and my sisters. They truly are my life.
- My cousins. I don't know if they would ever read this, but that is ok. They made me laugh when I didn't think I could.
- A new friendship that has developed...she was there in a heartbeat. I called and could barely speak. She knew that I needed someone. She is showing me ways to grow that I didn't realize. Thank you.
- My homeschool family. The members of my homeschool co-op. They have shown me understanding and strength this past semester. I couldn't of made it without your love and support.
- I am so thankful that I have job. A job that offers me the flexibility to still homeschool my children and fly home to be with my family when they need me.
- My daughter, yes I mentioned her earlier. They each deserve their own. She is my girly girl. She makes sure that I don't take life too seriously.
- My oldest, who makes that best soft pretzels in the world! I love him for much more than that, but right now I am craving one of those pretzels. LOL.
- My youngest son. He is my little man who is over 6 inches taller than me!
- My sisters..who have become beautiful young women.
- DVR...it keeps the peace in my house.
- Music....I am thankful for musi. Music can trasport you anywhere. You could be 10 or you could be in the islands listening to the steel drums. Music soothes my soul.
- The Ocean...my home away from home. My safe place. This is where I go when I am stressed. When I need to get my life in perspective, because let's be honest...the big stuff is really the small stuff and the small stuff...well that is what you will remember.
- My in-laws. They are who I inspire to be like. They seem to know what I need before I do.
- A Helping Hand...even when they don't know that I need it. Thank you coach!
- My house, while we are crammed in here...I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads, food in the fridge.
- My dog..silly? I don't think so. She listens when I talk and she doesn't talk back. :)
- My snakes...yes I said snakes. They actually keep my blood pressure down. Why you ask? You can't get tensed or stressed out while holding them. It is not good for them.
- My computer, without it this wouldn't be possible. I also would make the leap into homeschooling.
- Pinterest! Who else is obsessed with that site! I am thankful that it helps me stay creative & organized!!
- Old Friends...I love reconnecting with some of them.
- That you have read this far! Thanks :)
November 25, 2013
A Month of Gratitude Slacker...
I have been slacking during my month of gratitude...I'm sorry. I just haven't been able to remember to do it everyday. I do think about it all the time. So here we go...
Labels: A Month of Gratitude