April 2, 2011

Week in Review

What we did this week: We finally had the chance to get to the library. We spent the entire morning there. I think that I have found a new favorite day to go..Monday mornings. There is no story time, so we have the kids' section to ourselves. The kids and I really enjoyed the time we spent there. We had a marvelous day at the co-op on Friday.

New things the kids tried: Fire Rat did some furniture making this week. Each of the children had the opportunity to use the electric sander. They had a blast.

What was my favorite part of this week: Curling up on the couch with Tracker. He was reading to me. It was a magical moment. The one that makes the trials of homeschooling worth it.

What is happening next week? We have homeschool skate day, co-op, and a new schedule to contend with. Oh and the best thing...only 16 more days until we are deep in the woods and sleeping in tents. Not that I am excited or anything.

0 comments: