March 28, 2008

A New Start

I am sorry that I haven't been around. It has just seemed like one thing after another around here. We had to replace our van. We were told only a week after getting it fixed that it was unsafe to drive it any longer. I was very mad. But we now have a new very reliable Jeep Patriot. I have always wanted to own and Jeep Wrangler. I didn't get it this time..but maybe next time ;). I have always said that I need one since I live at the beach. LOL.

We are currently on spring break...today is the last day. We will start school with a purpose on Monday. We will also be starting our Spring schedule of only 4 days a week. We will have Fridays to enjoy living at the beach before tourist season starts.

I have decided that we are going to be doing unit studies for science from now on. I am in the process of trying to plan our current unit...botany. Yep I know nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Look for some new additions to my blog's sidebar. I will be adding some great unit study links and much more.

0 comments: