April 24, 2009

Awesome Children's Art Lesson Blogs

I spent a good bit of the morning blog hopping on art blogs. Let me just say that I absolutely feel in love with these blogs. I wish that I had an art teacher like these teachers.

The Crafty Crow gives you wonderful ideas on how to use recyclable materials for crafts.

Art Projects For Kids uses math to create art.

Deep Space Sparkle demonstrates how to make a Foil Turtle and Fish Collage.

Oodles of Elementary Art Projects has a new take on self Portraits. Falling Back In Space Portraits look like they were a lot of fun to make.

Miss Tabareca has a creative way of making your name into art.

Miss Julie shows you how to make your own castle.

I see lots and lots of crafts in our future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love sharing my lessons with everyone and it makes me really happy to know that people are enjoying them.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Thank you for including me on this! By the way we used 18x24!