March 14, 2009

Blog Hopping

I have spent the morning blog hopping. I love to find new blogs to read. Here are just some of my favorite posts.

Wise Craft has a great idea for little girl organizing. I love this idea!

Wisdom of the Moon
has a Tutorial for Personal Library Bags. These are so adorable. I think that I am going to make these for my kiddos.

Lucky the Leprechaun stopped by Mind Games.

Boys+ Academy has an amazing human body learning aid. I would never of thought of this.

Homeschooling Fun has a couple of Fashion Designers in the Making.

Life Without School has some amazing College Entrance advice.

Spring made a brief visit to Woodstone Prairie.

Queen Bee's Homeschool Hive created some amazing projects for their Educational Fair.

2 comments:

Teacher of One said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I cannot wait to check out these other links.

Maura said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love "blog hopping" too! :)