July 12, 2008

I Got Tagged!

Frankie over at Kitchen-Table Learners tagged me.

Accent: southern

Breakfast or No Breakfast: I eat breakfast almost everyday. I am going to trying to get a little bit better about it.

Chore I don't care for: cleaning the bathroom oh and the dishes. Wait that is more than one. I can't decide which one I like less.

Dog or cat: I actually like them both. In a perfect world I would have one of each. But due to allergies, I just can't do it. :(

Essential Electronics: computer & cell phone. Even though sometimes I wish that I didn't have a cell phone.

Favorite Cologne: I don't have one. Since I had the kids nothing smells good to me anymore.

Gold or silver: gold

Handbag I carry most often: a black purse. I keep trying to figure out if I want something big or small.

Insomnia: often

Job title: Domestic Goddess(atleast I try to be), mom, wife, banker, chef, homeschool teacher.

Kids: 2 boys and 1 girl

Living Arrangement: Three-bedroom, one bath house along the SC coast. There are 2 adults and 3 kids.

Most Admirable Trait: my son said that I am funny.

Naughtiest Childhood Memory: Let's see could be the time that I had a party while my parents were away and they caught me or it could be the fact that I missed my curfew on prom night by 7 hours(I stayed out all night). But I really was a good kid.

Overnight Hospital Stay:
I only had to stay overnight when I had the kids. I did stay one time with Dragon when he had his tonsils removed.

Phobias: Big trucks on the highway, bridges, oh and heights.

Quote: son of a biscuit

Siblings: 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

Time I Wake Up: depends on the day. If dh has to be at work 5:30am. If he doesn't have to be at work, I sleep in until 6:30am.

Unusual Talent or skill: I don't have anything.

Vegetable That I Refuse To Eat: I haven't found one yet.

Worst Habit: biting my nails

X-rays: 2 chest x-rays, both wrists, both knees, and right ankle.

Yummy stuff: cheesecake, bagels & cream cheese

Zoo animal I like the Most: panda

I am not going to tag anyone. If you decide to do it, please leave me a link.

2 comments:

EC said...

We have a lot in common!!!

I'm also afraid of trucks on the highway, heights, and bridges! I bite my nails, too.

we're long lost sisters, LOL

Unknown said...

Cool I have another sister. Yeah!!

I don't know what it is about the trucks on the highway. But I don't like to merge. I am always terrified that I am going to get hit!