September 4, 2011

Review: Time 4 Learning

When Time4Learning asked for volunteers to review their product, I quickly signed my family up. I was very interested in trying their online curriculum that I have heard about for years. I signed up all three children, grades 4, 6 & 7.

There was a mixed review among my children. Squirrel, fourth grade, loved the website. She thought that it was fun and really enjoyed the playground. Her favorite things to do was learn to count in German. To my surprise, this was a 'game' in the playground area. Both Tracker & Dragon found the lessons a little bit dull. Dragon did not think that the 7th grade area was challenging at all. He found it easy. Both boys were frustrated when it came time to play in the playground. They were not able to progress on the games quickly, due to a lack of directions. Dragon was disappointed that there were no challenging games for 7th grade and up.

My family found that the Time4Learning would be a great supplemental program. The younger grades were on target for the age group. For a learner that would like more of a challenge, we would recommend signing them up for a higher level.

*** The opinions expressed are mine. I was compensated for this review***

0 comments: