July 25, 2010

2010-2011

It is official.. the new school year has started. I am still in the process of trying to plan everything out. So far we have decided to use unit studies and lapbooks for history and science. I think that we are going to switch to Math Mammoth for math this year. We will also be doing Nature Studies as a part of science this year. Writing is still up in the air. I am not sure what we will be using for that. We will be taking part in a 10 week character education study. I found a wonderful book at the library last week. I think that this will be the core for that particular subject. For the first time we will be participating in a Homeschool Co-op. The kids and I are very excited about this. They are also looking forward to seeing all their friends at the Y's homeschool PE classes in the fall.

Once I have everything together, I will post a more detailed plan.

0 comments: