July 7, 2009

ABC's of Me!

Since I am in planning mode, I thought that I would share a meme that I saw on Throwing Marshmallows.

A - Age: 34

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Doing the dishes (no dishwasher) and the toilet.

D - Dog’s name: We do not have any dogs at the moment. Our last dogs were Little Boy & Cookie.

E - Essential start your day item: 30 minutes of reading and no noise.

F - Favorite color: blue

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5’5”

I - Instruments you play: the radio

J - Job title: Mom, Fire fighter's wife & Founding Mom of local homeschool support group

K - Kid(s): Dragon - 11, Tracker(in 2 weeks) -10, Squirrel 7

L - Living arrangements: Single family home on the coast of South Carolina

M - Mom’s name: Linda

N - Nicknames: Toot(I use to go Toot Toot every time I saw the train on Soul Train)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I slept in my Dragon's bed when he had his tonsils taken out.

P - Pet Peeve: not putting the silverware in the drawer properly

Q - Quote from a movie: Carpe Diem

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 brothers & 2 sisters

T - Time you wake up: 6 am

U- Underwear: Boy shorts

V - Vegetable you dislike: beets

W - Ways you run late: waiting on the kids to find their shoes

X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, both wrists, both ankles, both knees, thumb, elbow, cat scan

Y - Yummy food you make: Pan seared black bean dumplings

Z - Favorite zoo animal: Panda

0 comments: