March 25, 2009

We are going Camping...

We are leaving in the morning for a camping trip.


We are going to go hiking...


The boys will be fishing....


Squirrel will draw....

I am going to kick back and read a little....


But most importantly we are going to be doing all of this as a family.



We have been through a lot in a short time. I personally feel like the world is spinning out of control. We are going to be taking the next few days to just be with each other.



I will catch you on the flip side. :-)


Photos are courtesy of freeclipart and Clipart For Free.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi, I hope you guys had a good trip. I have a question about your blog setup. How did you get the different tabs at the top of blogger? I'm really anxious to do that, but have no idea. My computer wouldn't allow me to email you, so if you could email me back I would appreciate it. tsarina206 at yahoo.com Thanks, Kelly