- Brown felt
- cookie cutter in gingerbread man form
- sewing machine
- white sewing thread
- wiggle eyes
- red button for nose
- red cording
- 2 brown buttons
- pinking shears
1. Using the cookie cutter as a template, trace 2 gingerbread men on the brown felt.
2. Lining the 2 pieces together, use a large and narrow zick-zack stitch to sew the pieces together on the lines, leaving an opening for the batting.
3. Fill slightly with batting and sew the remaining part together.
4. Using the pinking shears, cut about 1/4 inch from the sewing line.
5. Decorate as desired with eyes, nose and embellishments.