I found this over at Building Castles In the Sky. I thought that it looked like fun.
7 Things that attracted me to my hubby:
1. His smile
2. His heart
3. His eyes
4. His laugh
5. The fact that he is a big teddy bear
6. He can cook.. need I say more.
7. Long distance phone calls. We talked for hours and hours every night on the phone. I fell in love with him without even knowing it.
7 Things I always say:
2. Get in the backyard
3. Stay away from the ditch
4. cool beans!
5. Gracious Day(I didn't know that!)
6. Holy Buckets! I am trying to clean up my language.
7. How long have you been on it? It would be either the playstation, Ninetendo Ds or the Game Boy. The kids get on those every chance they get.
7 Things I love to eat:
1. Bagels & cream cheese
2. veggie melts
3. french fries
4. avocado, lettuce, & tomato sandwich on whole wheat.
6. Reese's peanut Butter Cups
7 Things I can do:
1. make pretzels
2. sew curtains
4. take cool pictures
5. have fun with my kids
7. annoy my children(their words)
7 Things I can't do:
1. Make Sushi
2. go on a roller coaster
3. scuba dive
6. ice a cake
7. plant a decent garden. I always, but then something comes along and ruins it. I always have the best intentions.
I am not going to tag anyone. If you like to do this, please let me know. :)