July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracker!!!


A day I will never forget. A day that brought me joy and a day that just reminded me that those who have left us have never really left us. When Tracker was born he looked exactly like my late grandfather, Pop-Pop. While I was sad to be reminded of him, I was thankful. I felt like it was his approval of everything that was going on in my life.

On a much happier note, we had a blast at the amusement park last night. I have not laughed that much in years. We went on bumper cars, the Hurricane, tilt-a-whirl, thunderbolt, log flume(or the frog log as Squirrel kept calling it), merry go round and many more. Where are the pictures you ask?? I can only plead that I was having WAY to much fun to think about the camera in my pocket.

(I tried to post this yesterday, but blogger ate it)

0 comments: