November 3, 2007

Goal Setting

When I had originally started planning this school year, I broke the year down into weeks. I set goals, created lesson plans and then soccer happened. You would think that after 4 seasons I would be use to the chaos that it caused. Unfortunately, I have found that I am never prepared for it.

So I have spent the last few hours comparing where we should be and where we actually are. I believe that we are behind. I want to start focusing more on school work and less on the extra curricular activities. I have written down goals for each of the kids for the next 6 weeks. They are not very detailed, but they are guidelines. The only thing that is stumping me is science. I am thinking that I am going to do unit studies, but I am not really sure.

Back to the grind....


****Update**** Science has been decided...Astronomy

0 comments: